New Mexico's Summits and Passes - Paved Roads
- this is a work in progress, not a complete table
- tabulation order: highest elevation first.
- Designations for unnamed/ unsourced summits are followed with (u) in the name field.
- if only one of two principal approaches is paved, the pass is listed in the MTB table, not in this table.
- passes with a principal paved approach and alternate unpaved approach are listed in both tables.
- Elevations refer to the maximum altitude along the approaches. If this maximum elevation differs from the pass altitude, the pass altitude follows in ().