Mexico's Summits and Passes - Paved Roads
- highest first
- this is a
work in progress, not a complete table
- tabulation order: highest elevation first.
- s(u) means unnamed summit; (sh) - shoulder
- if only one of two principal approaches is
paved, the pass is listed in the MTB table,
not in this table.
- passes with a principal paved approach and
alternate unpaved approach are listed in
- Elevations refer to the maximum altitude
along the approaches. If this maximum
elevation differs from the pass altitude,
the pass altitude follows in ().